The sponsors for the Isle of Palms Connector Run and Walk for the Child are true heros to the Lowcountry’s most defenseless citizens: the children of the Charleston area. Over the past two decades, our race has donated over $1,000,000 to local non-profits working to heal these harmed children and families.
Although our event is picturesque and showcases a healthy lifestyle for our community; what you need to know is that the contributions, promotions, participation and the support of our sponsors are vital to the success of our main mission: The prevention of child abuse and healing those affected in and around Charleston. Our annual event must be held every year because Greater Charleston has a continuing major problem with child abuse.
We couldn’t do this important & impactful event for our Lowcountry children without your help! Thank you all!
10 Reasons to be a Sponsor of the Isle of Palms Connector Run and Walk for the Child:
- Help prevent child abuse in the Lowcountry. It is an issue that affects all demographics of children.
- Market locally and directly to your customers.
- Increase your Social Media awareness through Facebook and Internet exposure.
- Market to active participants that drive trends and provide leadership in the Lowcountry.
- Gain exposure to out-of-town participants.
- Ability to be seen by other sponsors – increased opportunity to reach other businesses within your target demographic.
- Be a part of a healthy drive – for yourself and Charleston.
- Team building – encourage your employees to participate, as racers or volunteers.
- Boost employee moral by volunteering on race day for a worthwhile cause.
- Become a HERO for a child in need.
Special Thanks to our 2017 Presenting Sponsor: MAHLE